COUNTRY ROADS OF ITALY SCENIC TOURS
From Brisbane To ITALY - 15 Nights
- Departing from:
- 15 Nights
- FLY RETURN FOR $899.00
- Travel Dates:
- 02/08/2019 to 17/08/2019
- Reference Code:
- SCENIC SPECIALS
Price per person
Vatican City: Gain VIP access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Be among the select few to admire the Bramante Staircase, a dizzying spiral of carved stone.
Venture inside St. Peter's Basilica to see Michelangelo's Pietà, and the splendid dome.
Rome: Explore the backstreets of Rome where a passionate Roman will explain how modern life takes place around ancient treasures like the Trevi Fountain,
the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
Perugia: Meet Marta, recipient of a TreadRight Foundation grant. Learn how Marta and her weavers are preserving the ancient craft of loom-weaving
at their artisanal workshop.
Venice: Witness the ancient skill of glassblowing as you watch artisans create delicate works of art.
Between the major cities, you’ll find little-known gems like Orvieto,
Assisi and Perugia, Tuscan hill towns, gastronomic icons, a formidable abbey and Italy’s finest stretch of coastline.
CONDITIONS APPLY ( CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION )
|*Terms & Conditions: *Fly economy from $899 return per person in conjunction with selected 2019 Europe & Britain summer departures. Air deals are available for new bookings created from 25 Feb to 31 March 2019; until sold out. Prices are per person and represent adult fares including any applicable taxes and surcharges. The offer is based on fares to and from the nearest European city to the trip’s start and end point. Other destinations are available; however surcharges may apply. Economy class airfares are valid for travel to Europe departing from BRISBANE for travel between 01 Apr 2019 – 26 Jun 2019 & 08 Jul 2019 – 30 Nov 2019. Blackout dates apply. A fee of $350 per person will apply to air bookings where any flight sector is outside of the airlines system date range. A surcharge will apply if the necessary booking class is not available and a higher booking class is required. One stopover on the entire journey is permitted at an additional cost. The air carrier selected (Cathay Pacific) is at the discretion of Insight Vacations based on available fare classes at the time of booking and must be purchased in conjunction with one of the specified Insight Vacations departures. The airfare cannot be sold in isolation and is subject to availability. Insight Vacations reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares; fees and surcharges at any time. A non-refundable deposit of $200 per person and full payment for the airfare is due within 7 days of booking or by 31 March 2019 (whichever comes first). Full payment for the trip must be received 45 days (60 days for Dalmatian Elegance) prior to departure from Australia. By paying your deposit you accept the Terms and Conditions of the Insight Vacations Air Offer; and air tickets will be issued. Our partner airlines reserve the right to advise an earlier airfare Ticketing Time Limit date; subject to booking conditions and restrictions. After ticket issuance; fees for changes and 100% cancellation fees (including air taxes and fuel) will apply. Flight Offers are not combinable with the Early Payment Discount or any other promotional offer. Offer does not apply to Autumn; Winter & Spring departures or indicatively priced departures. Offer does not apply to trips to Greece; Turkey; Israel; Jordan; Egypt and Special Group Itineraries. Offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Please contact Insight Vacations for further details.|
You are receiving this email because you have previously subscribed to Insight Vacations’ marketing communications. You can update your details or unsubscribe from future marketing communications at any time by clicking on the links below.
- Orvieto: At a restaurant in the medieval heart of Orvieto, explore the art of Italian cooking with Chef Lorenzo and master the art of making fresh pasta by hand. This is followed by a Highlight Dinner served with a glass of Orvieto Classico wine.
- Radda in Chainti: Learn what to look for in a quality vino rosso, and what foods to pair it with when ordering Florentine cuisine.
- San Gimignano: Enjoy a tasting with award-winning, master gelato maker, Sergio Dondoli.
- Lucca: At a traditional steam bakery, sample Lucca’s famous anise bread, buccellato.
- Modena: Visit a producer of authentic balsamic vinegar to learn about its production, history and distinctive taste.
- Parma: At Ciaolatte Parmesan you will meet, Signoria Afra, a local passionate about Italian food and quality cheese. Witness the cheese-making and ageing process of Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Venice: Cruise to the charming fisherman’s island of Baveno to enjoy a delicious Celebration Dinner with wine and newfound friends.
- Dining Summary: 15 Breakfasts (B) and 5 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.